1. hide Add Storage on Location Tracking on Object Detail
2. Script to move what is currently in related storage to Home Location (EXCEPT those with storage location type hall, series, case)
3. Add home location to inspector
4. Error-trapping on send to home location
4. Reimplemented “return to home” from related objects and current contents to allow setting of effective dates (and other interstitials). Also revised user interface.
Yes, it was run and I did verify it was setting locations where they were defined.
No, I see now. There's a problem: items with only a single storage location linked don't get a home location set. I've fixed the script and am re-running now.