Right now, when one is creating a tour stop to tour stop relationship, the pull-down menu to select the relationship type is showing "est lié à" instead of "is related to." (lieA.png)
When one goes ahead and selects "est lié à" and saves, the system then accurately displays "is related to" as the relationship type. (relatedTo.png)
I believe this is a bug, because when I didn't enter theis relationship type (it came with the system), and we don't have locales turned on (relationshipTypeDefs.png).
So, I turned them on. English, Canadian English and Canadian French and assigned these three relationship type names to those three locales...and then saved.
The system still presented me with "est lié à," even though my cataloging local is "English."